28 August 2008

This is our beach last sunday. The entrance part of the beach.

The water was so nice, calm, clear and high.

Of course, the mother also like to pose sometimes with them :))

They love the water that when they get out was feeling very cold when they go to the shadow. And the most of all, they feel hungry. This hour I hold them in the shadow because it was to warm and again it is in the midday.

Oh, my cook and overcooked fishes :)). Pacita is my neighbor and my Aunt Rosita, the sister of my mother.

1 comment:

Ingrid E said...

How nice! A warm bath and than grilled fish.
Look forward to hear from you in oktober in Sweden.

Panas Falls

Panas Falls
Located in New Corella Davao del Norte. Not far from La Filipina where I live, and about 45 minutes drive. Cold water, nice and very clear, fun and peaceful.

Another capture of Panas Falls.

Another capture of Panas Falls.
A beautiful place and clean.

Other part of Panas

Other part of Panas
From the top view of the water. And, it goes like a stairs going down.