26 August 2008


Sugar Spin, it looks like wonderful. They enjoyed it. With us is my mother and Yenyen. To stay away from to strong sun, during our mid sunny day is to get inside malls (gallery) to cool down a bit and we end up fat this way, hehehe, imagine keep on pointing food, oh oh oh. Good for them but not good for the teeth! This is for fun only, good for sometimes.

Ahhh, our next adventure, hehehe. ICE SCREAM in MacDonald! Or I scream (money out again! Huhuhu). Funny when you go out with children. They are not really interested other things except those playing coaster or eating. When it comes to kids going out with you. You better prepared they love to eat....hehehe. Have Fun!

2 comments:

Ingrid E said...

Nice to see your mother! Such a nice day with "spunnet socker", i prefer the icecream.
Can't you send us the sun? We need it.
Big hug to you all.

Daisy said...

She is very glad to see us here. She was afraid if we think of coming back to Sweden. I will visit Sweden somewhere in October for a month or 2. It depends on. We are going to visit Netherlands afterwards. I will contact you once I am in Sweden and let you know before I leave Philippines. I will tell my children your greetings. Take care.

Panas Falls

Panas Falls
Located in New Corella Davao del Norte. Not far from La Filipina where I live, and about 45 minutes drive. Cold water, nice and very clear, fun and peaceful.

Another capture of Panas Falls.

Another capture of Panas Falls.
A beautiful place and clean.

Other part of Panas

Other part of Panas
From the top view of the water. And, it goes like a stairs going down.