03 November 2007

Wow, snow in my hand. Exciting. Something will not miss in my blog. Because I have it now.


Snow in my flowers. Today is the last day. Today I pack this computer. When I open this again I am in complete different place. Snow will melt as if back to summer. I can't deny I miss Sweden already. I will never forget Sweden. First of all, I learn a lot, my life change. I create four little simonettes as my friend told me. I gain friends and wonderful friendship. Family Wezeman at any time we meet in any time we want and in any time my parents-in-law visit us from Netherlands to Sweden. I will miss you all.
I hope even in distance we can continue our communication as we may say now a days computers, mobile phone can reach anywhere we are. Distance is not a problem any more.
I keep my computer on as long as my computer work. I will see you always.

1 comment:

Ingrid E said...

Safe trip! No more snow for you. Now you can enjoy flowers all year long. We will miss you all so much! Greetings from all your frinds in Danderyd!
Kram!

Panas Falls

Panas Falls
Located in New Corella Davao del Norte. Not far from La Filipina where I live, and about 45 minutes drive. Cold water, nice and very clear, fun and peaceful.

Another capture of Panas Falls.

Another capture of Panas Falls.
A beautiful place and clean.

Other part of Panas

Other part of Panas
From the top view of the water. And, it goes like a stairs going down.