02 November 2007

My little story

I meet a new friend for me, not for my family. She is Ingrid. She is our family bestfriend. A little story to tell. My mama said, we meet her in Danderyd our previous place where we live. I never get there, was not there yet :). Anyway, my sister Marianne always watching Ingrid watering the plants. Ingrid loves flowers and she take good care of it around the place where we live. That time, we live one floor higher. So every time they heard Ingrid splashing water and dragging the hose my big sister (Marianne) get excited and immediately look out from our balcony. Sometimes she has difficulties to look down because Mama's balcony was also full of flowers. So Mama carry Marianne to look Ingrids activity. I finally meet her! We will miss her a lot. And yet now a days change a lot. We have computers and many ways to keep contact to our love ones and friends we love. We will keep in touch through our blog. She will always be in our heart and in our mind. We know, Ingrid will keep watching us. And that, she will see me growing bigger like a Bear (Björnen).

I am posing! Papa thinks or wonder about me. Am a teddy bear (björn)? Bear yes, but I am Björn that's my name :).


Humn yame, another taste of food. I love it! Mama loves to feed me: I think Mama is jealous I got delicious food. Ohhh, poor Mama. I should ask her next time. Smile!


Presenting my Farmor Aartha holding me. She didn't mind that I kick her belly. Silly of me. On the other side that's my Farfar Berend (Berend är Björn, and bear in english). Oh, I am still a bit small on this picture. Anyway, behind me is our friend Angelina went to same dagis as my brother Arthur and my sister Julia. Oh, my syskon (brother and sister, Igsoon in visaya. Igsoon is syskon i svenska) bättre än i engelska. Hej, jag pratar svenska, humn jag född i sverige också :) Ok, I have to go on, Angelina and Johannes. Her father is also dutch from Netherlands.


1 comment:

Ingrid E said...

I remeber like yesterday when Marianne liked when I was watering the new grass. So nice that we became friends. We have had a lot of fun ond it's wonderful to see the children grove, like the flowers.
I'm so glad that we thrue computers and mobilphones will be abel to stay in dayly contact.
I will miss you all so much!
Kram!

Panas Falls

Panas Falls
Located in New Corella Davao del Norte. Not far from La Filipina where I live, and about 45 minutes drive. Cold water, nice and very clear, fun and peaceful.

Another capture of Panas Falls.

Another capture of Panas Falls.
A beautiful place and clean.

Other part of Panas

Other part of Panas
From the top view of the water. And, it goes like a stairs going down.