12 October 2007

Marianne the Photographer



Harbour



New train
This picture I wonder where is my daughter Marianne. When I found her so I said, don't fall on the water Marianne!!! A concern mother to her photographer :)) So cute to have such young photographer. She is doing good.

In Gamla Stan (Old Town of Sweden) music and parade. Gamla Stan is now famous of every visitor come to Sweden. A place is also interesting to see.


This is in Igelbäck Skolan.
Here she is my first class photographer.

Oh, I did this one :)) I can't imagine she is growing bigger. Soon she is teenager. And so I keep clicking to be sure I will not miss any single time of their growth. Is it weird! They are adorable little faces. No wonder!

No comments:

Panas Falls

Panas Falls
Located in New Corella Davao del Norte. Not far from La Filipina where I live, and about 45 minutes drive. Cold water, nice and very clear, fun and peaceful.

Another capture of Panas Falls.

Another capture of Panas Falls.
A beautiful place and clean.

Other part of Panas

Other part of Panas
From the top view of the water. And, it goes like a stairs going down.